post your work
In case you’re interested in submitting your work please send an email containing the following information:
Minimum 3 images
If desired highlight “featured image”
Preferred resolution: 1600px in width @ 72dpi
If possible add video link (vimeo or youtube)
400 – 800 words
Please indicate where to place images
One sentence in addition to title
Weblink for further info
Year of realization
Highlight one per category
1. material class (ceramic, metal, organic, polymer, semiconductor, textile)
2. creative discipline (architecture, art, design, engineering, science)
3. scale (small, medium, large, x-large)
4. phenomenological behaviour (adhesion-changing, colour-changing, electricity-generating, energy-exchanging, light-emitting, matter-exchanging, shape-changing, sound-creating, static)
5. physical property (flexible, fluid, soft, rigid)
6. optical property (opaque, translucent, transparent)
7. status (realized, conceptual, information)
Logo & Link
If this is the first post from your institution, please add a logo in jpg or png format (min 300px wide) and a hyperlink of the school or organization where the research was conducted.
Your submission will be reviewed and additional information requested if necessary. You will be informed before the work is published.
By publishing on the materiability research network you agree to your work being released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License ensuring its free and open distribution except for commercial uses.